REVISED SCHEDULE OF ENROLLMENT
1st Semester, S.Y. 2017-2018 (Tertiary Level)
As of May 9, 2017, 1:00 P.M.
ASSESSMENT PERIOD (New and Returning Students only):
1. Start of Application/Assessment of New (including transferees) and Returning Students (old students who were NOT enrolled in the 2nd Sem, S.Y. 2016 – 2017) to avail free tuition fee 2017.
CREDENTIALS/DOCUMENTS/REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Form 138
- Good Moral Character
- PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Proof of Income of the household member(s) who will be responsible for the financing of the student’s cost of education ANY OF THE FOLLOWING (submit only one document):
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Latest BIR Form 2316
- BIR Certificate of Exemption from Filing of ITR
- Barangay Certificate of Indigency
- Certification from the DSWD
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) Certificate / Employment Contracts
- Other government-issued documents that indicate the income earnings of the household member(s).
StuFAP beneficiaries, all year level (only those who were enrolled in the 2nd semester S.Y. 2016-2017)
Non-StuFAP graduating students with one or two semesters remaining (only those who were enrolled in the 2nd semester S.Y. 2016-2017)
Non-StuFAP other continuing (old) students, all year level (only those who were enrolled in the 2nd semester S.Y. 2016-2017)
May 29-Jun 2
Enrollment of New (including transferees) and Returning Students, all year level.
- All students (continuing) who were enrolled in 2nd Semester, S.Y. 2016-2017 need NOT submit additional document for proof of income.
- Miscellaneous fees shall be paid in full upon enrolment for all those who will qualify for the Free Tuition 2017 Program
- Those who will not qualify for Free Tuition 2017 shall pay the corresponding tuition and miscellaneous fees as scheduled in their respective COR.
- CPE, law, master and doctoral degrees and 2nd coursers (that is, those who already graduated a 4-year or 5-year degree program) are excluded from the Free Tuition 2017 Program.
- Schedule of High School (Junior and Senior) shall follow their original schedule
- THIS SCHEDULE SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER SCHEDULES POSTED ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA. Only the schedule bearing the signatures of the University Accountant and University Registrar shall be considered the official schedule of enrolment of RMTU.
ROBERTO C. BRIONES JR. CECILIA A. SANTIAGO
University Accountant University Registrar